Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Ft. Lauderdale, FloridaApply Now
Job Title: IT MANAGER
Job Type: Perm Full-Time
Our Client is looking to add a highly skilled and qualified person to our IT Team as an IT Manager. The ideal candidate will be a smart, hard-working, knowledgeable, fast learner, hands-on senior IT person. The position requires a "Swiss Army knife" as it will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day support for servers (VMwareWindows environment) desktops in South Florida. Knowledge of POS systems preferable; POSITouch, Counterpoint and Great Plains would be ideal.
- Assist in the development, managing and monitoring the IT Department
- Collaborate with other departments to assist with the development, planning, and implementing of technology initiatives and ongoing operations.
- Provides technical expertise for operations of the data center.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system.
- Maintains integrity and security of company information with regards to database backup/restore and disaster recovery planning.
- Assumes the responsibilities of managing IT Department functions in the absence of Director of IT.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of IT
- Manage Helpdesk Personnel
- Review Helpdesk Ticketing System to make sure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Review, update and maintain IT Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in network administration
- Provide high level network related troubleshooting
- Work with vendors AT&T, Comcast, etc. to determine and resolve network and communication issues
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Five to Seven years' experience in computer operating with a 4-year degree in related field or Equivalent work experience.
- Broad technical background (Cloud experience, Networking, Systems Operations, DB's, Monitoring, Software Development, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Azure and Active Directory
- Knowledge of computer networks (CCNA or greater)
- Advanced knowledge of VMware
- Working knowledge of Storage Area Networks
- Working knowledge of ITIL
- Working knowledge of VoIP
- Working knowledge of NVR IP Camera systems
- Ability to manage personnel
- Ability to multi-task on several projects
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish a plus
- MUST PASS A PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK
We love to share $1,000 bonuses for successful referrals
No C2C at this time.