Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Senior QA Software/ Hardware Tester
Boca Raton/Hybrid , FloridaApply Now
Job Title: Senior QA Software/ Hardware Tester
Location: Hybrid – 3 Days onsite / Boca Raton
Job Type: Perm Full-Time
Salary: Depending on Experience
Job Reference: 7152
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance / Quality Control Analyst to help our team define test strategies, develop and execute automated/manual test scripts, and help ensure the delivery of robust, high-quality product releases. Work directly with our Development team to ensure everything is running smoothly. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following key characteristics & responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of application testing experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database scripting
- Experience in agile development teams involved in new product development
- Experience with agile test tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of programming scripting languages as it applies to automation tools
- Experience in manual testing and automation testing
- Knowledge of QA concepts and methodology
- Experience writing test plans, test strategies, test automation, and test cases
- Knowledge of at least one Programming or scripting language: Python, Java, C++ etc.
- Trouble shooting/Debugging experience.
- Experience testing Android devices or other consumer electronic devices.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Dealing with ambiguity and exceptional problem solving skills
We love to share $1,000 bonuses for successful referrals.