Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Growth Path to COO for strong SalesOps Pros
REMOTE, FloridaApply Now
Amazing career opportunity and growth path with an exciting software company that is disrupting the way financial crime is managed using a unique open SaaS platform.
Work in an open and diverse environment with a talented team from almost 40 countries in an exciting mature startup that is well funded. The US office is scaling quickly and needs a strong business/Sales Ops specialist to support business growth.
About the Position
The ideal person will come from a high-growth metrics-driven organization.
This role can lead to a Chief Operations Officer position for the right individual. We are looking for someone that has strong experience with Salesforce.com and driving metrics across business operations using Salesforce.com as a tool.
- You are interested in career growth to Operations Leadership (as high as COO is possible for a strong performer)
- You have experience with data analysis and reporting, working in the software industry for a fast growth company
- You are passionate about driving business decisions through the right KPIs
- You enjoy streamlining processes and optimizing efficiency across sales and business operations
- You have solid expertise with Salesforce.com (ideally having been involved in deployment of parts of the system – could be 3rd party software plugins)
About the Position
You will be responsible for gathering and building metrics around customer and sales data that will help guide executive management in making informed business decisions regarding product direction and go-to-market strategy.
For the sales team, you will create dashboards and metrics that facilitate effective pipeline management tracking leads, meetings held, deal size, and other KPIs for salesperson accountability.
- Work with executives on overall business operations enablement, reporting and forecasting, and process and system implementation
- Assist with sales enablement, systems, and reporting
- Manage deal pipeline from lead to closure through KPIs
- Improve and maintain data integrity in Salesforce
- Identify areas of process improvement and develop recommendations for workflows and systems to improve customer success
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the sales process and find ways to reduce them
- Identify issues with the product/SaaS platform based on internal and external inputs