Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Senior Java Spring Lombok Engineer
Hollywood, FloridaApply Now
Role: Senior Java/Spring/Lombok Engineer
Location: 100% remote, anywhere in the world
Compensation: $150K to ? + benefits
Job Type: Fulltime/Perm in US, Contract rate for International, C2C
Job ID: 7131
Who We Are:
A greenfield startup looking to disrupt e-commerce by using data and technology to help brands deliver the best pricing to their customers no matter what. The company is founded and backed by a team of successful entrepreneurs with several successful exits, looking to make this their next.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded Senior Back-End Engineer (Tech Lead) to help us disrupt the e-commerce industry. We believe it is time for technology and data to help brands deliver the best pricing to their customers, no matter what. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a start-up led by a proven founder in an industry that is growing exponentially, make a massive impact on our technology stack and yield influence over our product’s future, then this 100% remote-based role is for you.
What You Will Do
You will work side by side with e-commerce experts and lead in the architecture and development of the platform to deliver optimal pricing for brands. You will work on building reliable and scalable distributed systems, have hands-on experience in developing cloud systems at scale on AWS, and the ability to collaborate with others to drive initiatives forward.
The ideal candidate must write clean, well-tested code that is easy to read and understand, someone who is communicative and not afraid to ask for help or feedback, share knowledge, and help the rest of colleagues out.
• Full-Stack product development.
• Guide and mentor fellow developers with clarity and empathy.
• Ensure the code is scalable and maintainable.
• Lead and scope technical projects with clear Software Architecture.
• Deeply understand our customer base to create the best tools to serve their businesses.
Who You Are
• You have experience with the technical direction of projects, arbitrating major technical decisions and collaborating on product development.
• Scaled engineering organizations in the past, and have a deep understanding of the importance of tools, processes, thoughtful organization design, and strong culture in growing teams.
• Are self-motivated and feel comfortable working effectively in a 100% remote environment.
• Think long-term. Prioritize. Write Code. Review code. Stabilize. Deploy. Streamline. Optimize.
• You have experience with a continuously deployed SaaS product – and can oversee the technical strategy for its performance, availability, and quality.
• Ensure projects are realistic, interesting and fun – for all engineers involved.
• You have a good sense for vision and strategy, and you're able to communicate it to stakeholders and translate this into execution.
• Are passionate about the latest dev trends, but also confident on using mature and stable technologies.
• 5+ years of experience making significant contributions developing software in a highly challenging technical enterprise environment.
• Significant Backend Development Experience in Java and Spring.
• Experience in providing expertise on optimization, networks, database architecture, performance testing or application frameworks.
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies to manage successful projects.
• Ability to communicate effectively across a range of industries with diverse technologies.
• Experience in collaborating with remote/offshore development teams.
Good to have
• Experience with Lombok.
• Experience with React.js.
• Experience with containerization (Docker/Kubernetes).
• Experience in Software Architecture.
• Exposure to Big Data and Machine Learning
• Familiar with AWS (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc).
• Experience at a B2B SaaS company, additional experience within the commerce ecosystem a plus.
This is a remote position and you can work from wherever in the world. It is however important that we maintain connectedness as a team and have sufficient time for synchronous work too.
Sherlock loves to share $1,000 referral bonuses for successful placements