Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Senior QA Test Automation Engineer, 100% Remote
Ft lauderdale, FloridaApply Now
Role: Senior Test Automation Engineer
Location: 100% Remote, South Florida based company
Job Type: Full Time/Perm
Senior Test Automation Engineer
General Position Description
We are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to design automating solutions for our SaaS Enterprise platform. This engineer will have a passion to innovate and promote a culture of quality and continuous improvement.
- Rapidly gain a deep understanding of the current ecosystem, including system integrations, business rules and flows.
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test cases.
- Define test automations scope, help improve and automate test strategies, and software configurations.
- Establish and promote testing guidelines, methodologies, and standards.
- Document and troubleshoot bugs.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, architects, release managers, developers and QA to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Participate in and perform code reviews.
- Participate in technical feature reviews.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 6+ years experience writing and maintaining test automation scripts.
- Experience working with browser based test automation frameworks and tools such as Katalon, Selenium, MS UI automation, QTP UFT, JUnit, NUnit, SoapUI.
- Experience designing and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Strong experience with unit testing and integration testing.
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD and DevOps practices, including tools such as Git/Bitbucket, Docker, Jenkins, SonarQube, Jira.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a focus on the success of the team over the individual.
- Experience with SQL, Postgres, MongoDB is a plus.
- Strong experience with TDD is a plus.
- Familiarity with reservation systems and / or travel industry booking systems is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary is commensurate with work experience.
- 10 paid vacation days
- 5 paid sick days
- 1 day off for your birthday (actual birthday)
- 6 paid holidays
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc. as well as a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Apply now or share with a friend. We love to share $500 candidate referral bonuses!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."