Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
REMOTE Dell Boomi Developer
Weston, FLApply Now
This is an excellent high-growth career opportunity to work with a leading consumer goods company doing over $2B per year and experiencing tremendous growth and expanding globally. The company is based in South Florida, and they offer an excellent salary and benefits.
If you have an interest, please send your up-to-date resume in Word format and your availability to speak for 15 minutes. Please note that this is not a contract, this is an FTE role.
Dell Boomi Developer
In this role you will:
- Cr Converting requirements to develop Dell Boomi services/integrations with adherence to development, integration and in practicing Dell Boomi development best practices.
- Serve as technical lead on projects to design, develop, test, document, and deploy robust integration solutions on the Dell Boomi AtomSphere Platform
- Work closely with Integration Architect to design API layers, data model and specifications
- Develop APIs using Dell Boomi platform components including API Management, AtomSphere, and Integration
- Troubleshoot complex production issues with APIs, identify source of the issue and fix/work with the appropriate team to get the issue fixed
- Mentor Junior Developers members on Dell Boomi development technologies, tools and processes
- Drive continuous integration and delivery of APIs using DevOps tools Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket and Azure DevOps
- Test and improve performance of the APIs in terms of response time, reliability, and resource usage
- Participate in discussions (involving onsite/offshore teams) for POC and development
- Participate in reviews and implementation to ensure high quality software within the schedules
- Deliver quality deliverables as agreed upon within the schedule
- Flexible enough to adjust to changes in work, technology, team, etc.
- Participate in System Soft Integration Practice Value-Ads
For this role you must have:
- 2+ years’ experience using Dell Boomi including design of APIs and ability to apply API & Integration design best practices
- Hands-on work with Dell Boomi AtomSphere Platform (Cloud or on premise)
- Designing and developing APIs from specification to implementation in Dell Boomi AtomSphere Platform
- Experience developing, testing, and deploying Dell Boomi applications using Dell Boomi AtomSphere Platform
- Must be fluent with modern DevOps toolset (Jenkins, Jira, Git, Nexus, SonarQube etc.) and have built and managed CI pipelines for Dell Boomi
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions using Dell Boomi ESB
- Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
If this is not the right opportunity or time for you to make a transition, please pass this on to any colleagues that might be a good fit. We will thank you for a $1k referral fee for anyone we place.