Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Sr. Business Analyst
Weston, FLApply Now
This is an excellent high-growth career opportunity to work with a leading consumer goods company doing over $2B per year and experiencing tremendous growth and expanding globally. The company is based in South Florida, and they offer an excellent salary, benefits and partial telecommuting. You will work in the office 3 days a week and from home 2 days a week.
If you have an interest, please send your up-to-date resume in Word format and your availability to speak for 15 minutes. Relocation assistance is available for candidates who are not local. Please note that this is not a contract, this is an FTE role.
Sr. Business Analyst – Blue Yonder/JDA/RedPrairie
In this role you will:
For this role you must have:
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing systems.
- Expert knowledge designing and implementing Warehouse Execution Systems (WES) to include WMS, TMS and ERP functional process design and execution.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Analyze data contained in database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Document technical procedures for the applications including operations, create user guide, etc.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Verify database and data integrity.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units to assist in addressing and resolving IT software issues.
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support a quality deliverable.
- Understand and help create the project’s business case.
- Conduct a cost-benefit analysis.
- Identify and propose technology solutions viable to the business case.
- Conduct facilitated workshops to elicit requirements both functional and technical requirements.
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements.
- Spot technical constraints to the proposed solutions.
- Work with other IT experts and address business, technical and hardware needs.
- Document requirements create use cases and process models.
- Generate interface designs, prototypes, data flow diagrams and system models.
- Assist the technical team and strengthen their understanding of the solution to be developed.
- Create test plans, test scripts and conduct system testing.
- Participate in code deployment and migration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- WMS Implementation/Configuration/Design experience, required (Blue Yonder/JDA/RedPrairie) preferred
- TMS Implementation/Configuration/Design experience, required (BluJay TMS is a plus)
- 1+ years experience with MOCA, Page Builder (JDA), a plus
- Intermediate SQL proficiency (SQL Server/Oracle).
- Ability to impact operations and effect change to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
If this is not the right opportunity or time for you to make a transition, please pass this on to any colleagues that might be a good fit. We will thank you for a $1k referral fee for anyone we place.