Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
REMOTE Business Analyst with SAP by Design expertise
Weston, FLApply Now
This is an excellent high-growth career opportunity to work with a leading consumer goods company doing over $2B per year and experiencing tremendous growth and expanding globally. The company is based in South Florida, and they offer an excellent salary, benefits and partial telecommuting. You will work in the office 3 days a week and from home 2 days a week.
If you have an interest, please send your up-to-date resume in Word format and your availability to speak for 15 minutes. Please note that this is not a contract, this is an FTE role.
Business Analyst with SAP by Design expertise
In this role you will:
- Provide support for issues arising from business systems
- Gather requirements and document with clients, internal users, and vendors for systems development, enhancements, and process improvements.
- Develop and document functional business specifications for projects.
- Collaborate with business partners to identify systems and process solutions that will enable new business opportunities.
- Develop and lead and document test plans and results of new systems functionality and processes.
- Develop dashboards to support executive reporting and analytical processing.
- Outline large and complex datasets and perform advanced analytics.
- Coordinate and communicate with finance personnel.
- Assist in system enhancements, gathering and documentation, functional design documentation, configuration setup, testing and training.
- Document procedures and policies to drive efficiency and accuracy.
- Fuction as information organizer for Finance
For this role you must have:
- 1-3 years of experience managing and developing technical resources.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP/WMS fundamentals related to Material Master and Inventory Control Modules.
- Strong knowledge of Raw Materials, WIP, Subassemblies and Finish Good inventory management and processes.
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Propose and implement solutions that address business challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
If this is not the right opportunity or time for you to make a transition, please pass this on to any colleagues that might be a good fit. We will thank you for a $1k referral fee for anyone we place.