Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
REMOTE SAP byDesign FI Analyst
Weston, FloridaApply Now
This is an excellent high-growth career opportunity to work with a leading consumer goods company doing over $2B per year and experiencing tremendous growth and expanding globally. The company is based in South Florida, and they offer an excellent salary, benefits and partial telecommuting. You will work in the office 3 days a week and from home 2 days a week.
If you have an interest, please send your up-to-date resume in Word format and your availability to speak for 15 minutes. Relocation assistance is available for candidates who are not local. Please note that this is not a contract, this is an FTE role.
SAP byDesign FI Analyst
In this role you will:
• Provide support for issues arising from business systems.
• Gather requirements and document with clients, users, and vendors for systems development, enhancements, and process improvements.
• Develop and document functional business specifications for new projects.
• Work with partners to identify solutions that will enable new business opportunities.
• Develop dashboards to support executive reporting and analytical processing.
• Summarize large and complex datasets and perform advanced analytics.
• Coordinate and communicate with finance personnel.
• Lead and develop system enhancements, including requirements gathering and documentation, functional design documentation, configuration setup, testing and training.
• Document Standard Operating Procedures and Policies
For this role you must have:
• 3-5 years of experience managing and developing technical resources.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Finance, Accounting or related areas preferred
• Knowledge of ERP/MRP/WMS fundamentals related to Material Master and Inventory Control Modules.
• Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager
• Deep understanding of the SAP FI
• Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting.
• Ability to use creative thinking to propose and implement solutions that address business challenges.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
If this is not the right opportunity or time for you to make a transition, please pass this on to any colleagues that might be a good fit. We will thank you for a $1k referral fee for anyone we place.