Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
C# Developer / Mid Level / REMOTE
REMOTE, FloridaApply Now
Job Title: C# Developer / Mid Level
Job Type: Perm Full-Time
The candidate will have a minimum of 5 years hands-on-professional experience as a software developer working with Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL server and a minimum of 5 years of development and design experience. Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline preferred. The ideal candidate will be involved in the entire life-cycle development of projects from planning and analysis through implementation and support. This individual should have a high level of technical expertise, communication skills, as well as the ability to work on teams.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- C# ( 3+ years )
- ASP.Net (1+ years )
- ADO.NET (1+ years )
- HTML ( 1+ year )
- .Net Framework 3.x+ ( 3+ years )
- .Net Core (1+ years )
- VS 2008/2010/2017 ( 3-5 years )
- T-SQL ( 2+ years )
- Linq to SQL/Entities ( 1+ years )
- WCF ( 1+ years )
- Web Services ( SOAP/REST ) ( 3 years )
- Source Control (preferable TFS or VSTS)
- Web Development ( 2+ years )
- Desktop Development ( 1+ years )
- SOLID Design Principles ( 2+ years )
- OOP Design Patterns ( 2+ years )
- Agile Development ( 2+ years )
- Service-Oriented Architecture ( 2+ years )
Technical & Administrative Knowledge:
- Strong Experience in Web Services SOAP and REST Protocols.
- Developing applications for internal use by the company
- Performing application analytical activities, coding, debugging and testing according to software development life-cycle processes
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles, design patterns and enterprise systems.
- Writing documentation including requirements, design, test, user documents and help systems based on joint application design sessions with users and business owners
- Tracking application change requests, enhancements, and bug fixes, and participating in the change control and versioning process.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Providing support for the afore mentioned responsibilities
- Participating and contributing to IT related projects when necessary
- Contribute in the design, development and implementation of system integrations according to SOA standards
- Web development and design experience.
- Gather requirements from the business segments as required
- Work with external technical and business teams on projects as needed.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts – HSAs & FSAs
- Match 401K
- A variety of ancillary benefits
- Product & services discounts
We love to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."