Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Senior Salesforce Developer – 100% Remote and Unlimited PTO!
Coconut Grove, FloridaApply Now
This is an excellent career opportunity to work for an established, global, people-oriented EdTech player experiencing tremendous growth. They are in the e-learning space making a huge positive difference in peoples’ lives and careers. They provide a fun corporate culture and an organization that does not let red tape, many layers of management and politics get in the way. They are a 1500 employee organization with an organizational structure that allows you to focus on getting things done and having access to the highest level executives in the organization. They provide excellent compensation and work: life balance. Benefits include 100% telecommuting, free life insurance at 2X your salary, great health insurance offerings including dental and vision coverage and 100% matching 401k up to 4% of your annual salary, unlimited vacation, plus 11 paid holidays per year.
In this role, you will be a key player in analyzing, designing and developing creative software solutions to meet Salesforce.com stakeholder requirements.
You will use your expertise to design, develop and maintain Visualforce pages, Apex code, and integration to other third party solutions.
Your ideal background:
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce objects (Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Cases, Campaigns, etc.), Record Types, Users, Roles and Profiles
- Proven experience in Process Builders, Workflow Rules, and Flows.
- Experience with Agile approaches (XP, Scrum, etc.), principles and practices (TDD, automation, simple design, etc.).
- Proficiency in APEX classes, VisualForce pages, jobs, and governors.
- Knowledge and experience in different design patterns and architecture.
- Code review and test cases experience.
- Experience in web services standards and related technologies (XML, SOAP, JiBX, Velocity etc.).
- Lightning development experience is a plus