Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Crypto Developer (Remote)
Florida, FloridaApply Now
Our client is looking for an innovator by nature and a Remote Crypto/Blockchain Developer (Web) by trade, we’d love to hear from you! This role will involve working on blockchain and other web projects. Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
Our client believes the virtual world is our home, so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for a zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe energize you!
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience
- Rust, Golang, Node.js or C++ programming expertise
- Blockchain programing and smart contract development experience on one or more major platforms i.e. Ethereum, Hyperledger, EOS, Tendermint, etc.
- Knowledgeable about smart contract fundamentals, security and best practices (design patterns)
- Working knowledge of crypto/blockchain trading systems and/or NFTs
- Familiarity with basic cryptography, strong knowledge of Ethereum like blockchains, good understanding of popular dApps
- Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
- Intermediate English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience with any other back-end programming language is a plus
- Passion for programming
Apply now or share with a friend. We love to share $500 candidate referral bonuses!