Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Sr Network Engineer
Fort Lauderdale, FloridaApply Now
Enterprise Accounts Technical Manager
MSP for Microsoft Technologies
Our client is actively looking for a Network Administrator professional for an opportunity in South Florida. Ideal candidate will be responsible for all the aspects associated with the Network infrastructure such as maintenance, support, configuration, development and installation of software and hardware for multiple MSP clients.
- Oversee and administer installation, upgrades, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices
- Responsible for managing all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs and firewalls
- Attend to network outages and emergencies to keeping uptime
- Monitor and test network performance
- Create network performance statistics and reports
- Implement network security audits
- Recommend, schedule, and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field
- CCNP in Routing and Switching is required
- 2 years of working experience after CCNP certification
- Demonstrated experience of network infrastructure devices: routers, switches, and firewalls
- Working technical knowledge of:
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- CCNA/CCNP in Security or Collaboration a plus
- Check Point firewall knowledge a plus
Apply now or share with a friend. We love to share $500 candidate referral bonuses!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."