Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Sunrise, FloridaApply Now
Are you a talented Software Engineer with strong OOP skills?
This may be your opportunity to join a great software company that is truly focused on their employees. They have an excellent training and onboarding program as well as a competitive salary and excellent benefits including a month of vacation in year one!
The primary work load will be based on backend development. You will be customizing existing software for new clients and developing new software and interfaces. About half of the work will be new development and the balance maintenance. We are looking for software engineers that are not tied to a single programming language and more interested in applying their OOP skills to whatever development language is needed for the job.
- Computer Science degree
- Minimum 1 year on-the-job experience (ideally 3+)
- SQL experience for querying and database updates
- Experience with one or more OOP languages (i.e. C++, C#, Java, Python, etc)
- South Florida based or willing to relocate (some remote work, but not 100%)
- Any experience with web services such as JSON/SOAP/REST
- Experience with Unit testing
- Exposure to Continuous integration and XML/XSD
- Team player – you will be working with your engineering peers, as well as customer-facing colleagues to provide top customer solutions
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
Legal status to work for any employer in the U.S. is required. No visas or 3rd party contractors.
Apply now or share with a friend. We love to share $500 candidate referral bonuses!