Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Web API C# .NET Dev Contract
Job Title: Web API C# .NET Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
6 Month Contract to Hire
SherlockTalent is seeking a Web API .NET Developer responsible for the development and implementation of business applications according to user requirements. The individual will need to design, modify, develop, write, test, and implement software applications, as well as, assisting with deployment and support of the software applications.
- Strong ability to research problems and conduct analysis of systems/problems.
- Excellent communication skills (Ensure business and IT understanding of strategy and direction, constant follow-up and progress presentations)
- High energy individual with 4+ years developing software on the MS .NET platform
- Understanding of design, code refactoring, and secure coding practices at all system layers.
- Possess strong analytical skills as well as being able to not just research problems and applicable solutions prior to implementation but to also analyze older technologies and code bases as required
- Able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Anticipate and understand business expectations, ensure requirements are captured, and risk is addressed across impacted areas.
- Develop and maintain documentation as necessary to ensure effective support/troubleshooting of systems.
- Proactively assess wide variety of tasks, in relation to identifying and undertaking activities that are to the benefit of the business.
- Must have at least BS in computer science, engineering or related field
- 4+ years of experience with relational database design, MS SQL Server and related technologies
- Must understand and have experience with Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Web Service technologies (Web API / REST or WCF / SOAP) and working with service-based architectures.
- Ideal candidate will have some experience/familiarity with Angular2+, CSS3, Angular Material, and .NET Core frameworks.
- Ideal candidate will have experience/familiarity with queuing/messaging frameworks such as RabbitMQ (or equivalent).
- Experience working with SVN/GIT based repositories
- Strong understanding of web development models, standards and practices.
- Understanding and successful implementation of reusable objects and controls.
- Understanding of Financial industry is desired
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."