Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Community: Software Developer
You’ve always had a penchant for solving puzzles and problems—especially when it comes to technology. Not only that, but friends and family come to you with all their tech troubles. And they count on you being the first one in line when a new gadget is released. You simply love the innovative and sophisticated world of tech. You will constantly be learning new technology, rapidly understanding and prototyping, and delivering production grade solutions that will be used by thousands of users.
Your opportunity to impact change is now. You’ll be working with the open source community to solve specific problems experimenting with new ideas at the frontier of DevOps, containers, cloud computing, developer tools, and security.
You’ll be faced with the task of solving problems being faced by different communities such as Go, Helm, C/C++, Java and Kubernetes. Do you love filling in the technical gaps that make different projects work together? Are you a hands-on productive coder that can build fast prototypes as well as production code? Do you want to work in an amazing and energized team
- Design and develop production grade software/services following modern DevOps practices from src to runtime
- Contribute to open source projects
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Write blog posts, technical articles, represent the company and products at technical level at conferences & external meetings
- Social media influence
- Evaluate new trends and technologies in the market, provide feedback to product teams, and promote innovative solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years professional software programmer
- Wide array of language skills (Go/Java/Python at a minimum)
- Experience with developer tools & infra (build systems, CI systems, Git, deployment)
- Experience with Cloud, Containers and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with distributed systems & monitoring tools is a big plus
- Clear and precise communication – written and verbal
- Self managing, self directed
Location: Bay Area Office commutable from San Jose / Cupertino /Palo Alto/Santa Clara/Mountain View
Compensation: Salary $180K
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonuses for successful placements.