Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Technical Software Project Manager, SDK
Type: Contract / Onsite
The Project Manager will lead projects/programs that are technically complex in nature and span across software and several stakeholder organizations. The Project Manager will have proven experience and technical skills to solve complex problems and leadership skills to drive teams to deliver high-quality features on time. The ideal candidate will be passionate about handling highly ambiguous technical problems for targeted disruptive scenarios.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work side by side with development, QA, product management, marketing, UX, content developers, senior executives, legal, privacy, back-end systems, research groups, factory and assembly, etc. The Project Manager will develop an exciting augmented reality platform for developers and consumers. Additionally, this position will give exposure to many cutting-edge innovations in the field and provide first-hand experience in solving intriguing challenges for this unique technology.
- Facilitate technical requirements and solution architecture for complex features.
- Collaborate with software teams and stakeholders to identify dependencies, create software requirements, develop and maintain project schedules and track milestones.
- Gather requirements and build consensus across numerous departments.
- Facilitate communication between development teams, QA, product management, UX, content developers, and coordinate deliveries.
- Maintain risk register and actively pursue mitigation plans.
- Drive teams through Software Program milestones and enable progress by removing bottlenecks.
- Monitor and drive change requests.
- Ensure feature quality by driving defects to resolution; define KPIs and ensure they are met by defined program milestones.
- Do root cause analyses, propose process & tool improvements, and implement approved changes.
- Identify gaps and innovate process improvements to gain operational efficiency.
- Keep management informed of the status with regular reports.
- 3+ years of experience in project management with 3+ years of experience as a software developer.
- Proven capacity to take software development features from early stages of planning to shipping and production.
- Understands framework, API design, and software development kit (SDK) production.
- Capable of handling highly ambitious product scenarios into discreet actionable technical deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience in project/program planning, successful execution, and risk management
- An excruciatingly high-level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast pace environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professionals across different time zones.
- Proven ability to understand mobile software requirement concepts and related technologies pros & cons.
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C/C++, C#, Objective-C, Java.
- Experience using tools such as Confluence, JIRA, and data analysis tools.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience in Localization, Internationalization of Consumer Electronic devices is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering, or relevant field.
- PMP or CSM certification a plus.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Currently, we are unable to sponsor.