Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
SDET – Audio
SherlockTalent is looking for a Software Developer in Test responsible for audio test development and validation of a Spatial Computing system that provides a realistic 3D augmented environment on top of the real world. The position will focus on the end-to-end audio signal flow across our device that includes the verification of the audio algorithms and assets used in the platform.
- Work with the development, program management, and test teams to define, develop, and execute tests that will allow the company to perform functional and non-functional validation of the services and components that make up the end-to-end audio signal flow across the device.
- Evaluate results from subjective testing in different environments and situations to verify that audio has improved, degraded, or has stayed the same.
- Analyze various components of company systems, collaborate with various development teams, and use your technical expertise to investigate, troubleshoot and verify software defects and other technical issues:
- This includes being able to analyze logs to help root cause the issue or determine the component(s) causing it.
- Review integrated code change to isolate which one might be causing failure within a release.
- Define or develop test utilities if applicable to accomplish this testing or to assist with our test automation.
- Provide technical recommendations towards a solution that supports Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Agile practices.
- 4+ years of software development experience working on embedded products or mobile applications is preferred with a minimum of 4 of those years having an emphasis on the development or test of technologies associated with audio.
- Excellent working knowledge of audio and acoustics.
- Experience with tools that include: Git, Gerrit, Audio test frameworks, Listen Soundcheck Systems, and Head Acoustics Acqua Systems.
- Expertise with one or more programming languages, C, C++, or Python.
- Knowledgeable on test fundamentals and the associated use of test management and defect tracking tools.
- Knowledgeable on spatialize audio, speech recognition, Wake-on-voice, Acoustic echo cancellation, acoustic beamforming, and audio routing within Android is a plus.
- Good understanding of hardware/software interoperability in an embedded system.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude.
- BS in Computer Science is required (MS is preferred).
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Currently, we are unable to sponsor.