Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Type: Contract / Onsite
SherlockTalent is looking for an Application Framework Test Engineer who can update and execute the manual and automated testing efforts for assigned projects to ensure they meet the quality standards set by product owners. The Application Framework Test Engineer will focus on analyzing requirements, developing and testing sample applications, and creating and maintaining manual and automated test cases in line with ongoing agile development. Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Work together with product teams, key stakeholders and developers.
- Create test applications and experiences using the application framework to provide developer-focused testing of APIs.
- White box and black box testing of test applications.
- Provide testing support and feedback to various departments within the software organization.
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code to develop high-quality test scripts and applications.
- Develop, Test, and Run manual and automated tests daily, ensuring complete test coverage of requirements.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and verify software defects and other technical issues.
- Build, maintain, and test applications to continually provide feedback on the quality of the application framework.
- Analyze and report on test progress, status and performance metrics.
- 5+ years of development experience in C++, game development experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of React Native experience and mobile-specific development experience (iOS, Android, hybrid platforms).
- 5+ years of experience working on software products in QA / Automation related testing.
- Experience in OS/Objective C/Swift/ARKit and/or Android/Java/Kotlin/ARCore (for the MV/XR side).
- Experience with testing SDKs, APIs, and applications on embedded devices.
- Thorough understanding of test fundamentals, test management tools, and defect tracking tools.
- Experience with analyzing requirements, test planning, test case creation, test execution, automated testing and reporting.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues.
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude.
- BS/MS in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Currently, we are unable to sponsor.