Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Senior Build Engineer
Type: Contract / Onsite
Sherlock talent is seeking a very hands-on software development Engineer to support build and release automation services. In this position, the Engineer will be part of a team that is building, evaluating, and deploying the company's software stack.
- Engineer systems and tools to support the build, integration, and verification of complex software systems spanning multiple hardware platforms, embedded devices, mobile platforms, and cloud-based services.
- Develop tools and scripts in python and groovy (Jenkinsfile) to automate builds and enforce s/w process.
- Document and develop build/release tooling to support multiple software configurations.
- Automate the compilation, continuous integration, testing, packaging, and distribution of multiple software components.
- Work closely with Build, Integration, Test and Software engineers to develop tools for build/CI/CD automation.
- Identify, collaborate, and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Experience with the Android Open Source Project (“AOSP”) platform build system.
- 5+ years of experience in build engineering and release automation.
- Experience customizing the Android platform to support multiple customers.
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies.
- Experience building Unity, Unreal, iOS, and Android applications.
- Experience with Linux, shell-scripting, Python, Git, and Gerrit, Jenkins.
- Experience with software development and testing, and familiarity with Test-Driven development.
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines, groovy scripting is a plus.
- Familiarity with tools such as Ansible, Docker.
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills.
- The desire to teach and mentor other engineers with varying domains of expertise.
- BA/BS, MS in Computer Science or related field is preferred, but considerable weight will be given to experience and prior accomplishments.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Currently, we are unable to sponsor.