Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Application Support Service Desk Specialist
Support Desk Technician
SherlockTalent is looking for someone to take on a Support Desk Technician for a SAAS (Software as a service) company that's been in business for over 20 years. Laid-back but result-oriented environment, always using the latest proven technology available. Be a part of the support team that’s the first line of customer engagement ensuring that customer needs and issues are addressed as quickly as possible by providing excellent customer service and diligent issue resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responds to client inquiries concerning systems operation and diagnoses system software, and operator problems.
• Instructs users in use of software, and manuals.
• Recommends or performs minor remedial actions to correct problems.
• Coordinates activities with help desk, network services, or other information systems groups.
• Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication.
• Familiar with using and testing web and mobile applications.
• Knowledge of financial systems is a plus.
• Knowledge of cruise and or shipping industries is a plus.
• Excellent analytic logical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to self-prioritize tasks and manage workload without active oversight.
• Able to empathize with customers and understand their frustrations.
• JIRA Help Desk experience is a plus.
• 1-3 years’ experience in supporting web and software applications.
• Proficient with troubleshooting ASP .NET, MVC, Web API, C#, WPF, Entity Framework, and Visual
• Ability to debug web applications using browser developer tools
• Possesses mid-level understanding in the areas of web application programming, content management
systems, API, databases, and system design.
• Proficient to strong knowledge of T-SQL and stored procedures.
• Willingness and desire to learn any of the above and more.
• Must be available to work immediately in the Miami area, FL.
• Must be eligible to work in the US.