Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Quality Assurance Manager
Full Time/On site
$90K – $100K
Do you want to help save planet earth’s marine life? Are you passionate about managing software development and delivering world-class code?
Your opportunity to impact change is now. Join a rapidly growing software product company based in Miami Beach. This 20-year-old SaaS firm recently received a significant investment. We’re building a new level management team to scale success.
To be qualified, you must have progressive career growth experience in the Microsoft stack of technologies, from hands-on development and/or analysis to managing teams of software developers and analysts.
SherlockTalent is looking for someone to take on a Quality Assurance Manager for a SaaS company that's been in business for over 20 years. Laid-back but result-oriented environment, always using the latest proven technology available.
This individual will work closely with the development team and will be responsible for managing the test process and implementing the testing on all software products. They work with the development team to develop test scenarios and cases from the requirements provided by analysts and engineering leadership. They will assist with running the day-to-day operations of quality assurance testers. They will partner with program management team to ensure that defects are identified, prioritized and resolved. They will be responsible for ensuring automation is elevated from an afterthought to a key part of the quality assurance process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors and supervises the performance of their team.
- Maintains and improves the quality of company products.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Ensures quality work is being delivered to the customer expectations and assists in setting those expectations.
- Makes software tests and researches best software testing practices to ensure smooth functionality.
- Develops test cases and scenarios from business requirements and wireframes.
- Develops and implementing testing for data, logic and presentation tiers.
- Identify unaccounted exception paths including positive, negative and edge test cases.
- Manage JIRA software and ensure that all tickets meet company standards.
- Create test plans and test strategy documentation for customers and internal development team.
- A genuine passion for working with customers to solve their business needs.
- Outstanding experience in multi-technology solutions sales and project management.
- An ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Experience with pipeline management.
- Extraordinary written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and compellingly to a diverse audience.
- Natural leadership flair to inspire, motivate and mentor a professional team.
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills, and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at a team level.
- TestRail knowledge is preferred.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Proven experience working as a Quality Assurance Manager.
- Experience with end-to-end QA lifecycle for enterprise-level projects and programs.
- Knowledge of formal software development processes and best practices.
- Experience testing headless applications such as batch processes.
- Experience database testing.
- Expertise working on implementation and integration projects.
- Strong change management and risk assessment experience.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Must be familiar with JIRA and Atlassian product suite.
- Strong history of meeting production goals.
- Strong technical ability; Must possess troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience mentoring and coaching shift leads and employees.
- Must be available to work immediately in the Miami, FL area.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.