Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Sr. Software Developer .NET and MS SQL
Miami Beach, FL
Full Time/ On-Site
Do you want to help save planet earth’s marine life? Are you passionate about managing software development and delivering world-class code?
Your opportunity to impact change is now. Join a rapidly growing software product company based in Miami Beach. This 20-year-old SaaS firm recently received a significant investment. We’re building a new level management team to scale success.
To be qualified, you must have progressive career growth experience in the Microsoft stack of technologies, from hands-on development and/or analysis to managing teams of software developers and analysts.
Software as a Service company that's been in business for over 20 years is looking for talented .NET and MS SQL web developers. We work in a laid-back but result-oriented environment, always using the latest proven technology available. Be a part of the development team that helps bring our customer’s visions to life and watch as the applications you develop to become an integral part of our customer’s businesses.
- Work closely with project management and development teams to build leading-edge user-interface and backend solutions.
- Develop a wide range of custom applications to meet our customer needs.
- Translate detailed specifications into new or enhanced solutions including coding and deployment of .NET services and web pages.
- Write and maintain thorough development documentation.
- Provide maintenance and support of deployed applications in a production environment.
- Follow project requirements and deadlines ensuring quality deliverables on schedule.
- Be responsible for coding standards.
- Possesses high level understanding in the areas of web application programming, content management systems, API, databases, and system design.
- Experience building C#, React JS, and Xamarin based mobile applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of cruise and or shipping industries is a plus.
- Excellent analytic, logical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in SAML and SSO architecture a plus.
- Experience with Team City, Octopus Deploy, and PowerShell a plus.
- Experience with GIS development a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in developing Web applications using .NET.
- Knowledge of ASP .NET, MVC, Web API, C#, WPF, Entity Framework, and Visual Studio 2013+.
- Knowledge of T-SQL and stored procedures.
- Willingness and desire to learn any of the above and more.
- Must be available to work immediately in the Miami area, FL.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."