Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Business Analyst – Client Facing
Full Time/On site
$90K – $110K
Do you want to help save planet earth’s marine life? Are you passionate about managing software development and delivering world-class code?
Your opportunity to impact change is now. Join a rapidly growing software product company based in Miami Beach. This 20-year-old SaaS firm recently received a significant investment. We’re building a new level management team to scale success.
To be qualified, you must have progressive career growth experience in the Microsoft stack of technologies, from hands-on development and/or analysis to managing teams of software developers and analysts.
SherlockTalent is looking for someone to take on a Business Analyst for a SaaS company that's been in business for over 20 years, and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We work in a laid-back but result-oriented environment, always using the latest proven technology available. This role is a customer facing role, you will be the face of this client with their customers. You will be expected to work with the project team and our customers to translate our customer’s needs and vision into workable documents that can be used by the developers to produce quality products.
In this exciting role you will be developing a strategic sales pipeline focusing heavily on selling solutions to cruise and marine businesses that allow customers to achieve ground-breaking results. Key responsibilities include providing business development leadership to ensure qualification, pursuit and closure of multiple major and complex solution opportunities. Harness your creativity to achieve business success based on new solutions and services to validate the strategy and to strengthen the dedication.
The right person for this role must understand the needs of cruise and marine organizations. This highly autonomous role calls for your brilliant time management skills, your passion for solving problems and your leadership capabilities to motivate a diverse team. You have the creativity to offer innovative solutions and the business insights to know what will work in a software environment. You have the people skills that see customers warm to you, and your exceptional communication skills mean you can convey highly technical concepts to those without an IT background. You are a fast thinker, adaptable and you aim to complete projects on time and on budget – every time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creation of detailed business analysis documents such as gap analysis, root cause analysis, and AS IS TO BE process mapping, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
• Creation and maintenance business requirement documents, and traceability matrices.
• Working with customers to identify gaps in their current processes and come up with creative solutions.
• Build a relationship with customers and work with them to define business requirements.
• Work with development and project management to refine requirements and ensure that development is on track.
• Report progress to stakeholders and maintain status of any current development.
• Work with quality assurance and support team to ensure that applications are functioning per client needs and the original specifications.
• Partner with development to create estimates for custom development projects.
• Work with project management and quality assurance to deliver user acceptance testing criteria to customers.
• Work with software development team to prioritize features and defects.
• Work with customers to provide user training on new and existing development.
• Assess system and operational readiness for any new development.
• A genuine passion for working with customers to solve their business needs
• Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or related field.
• Outstanding experience in multi-technology solutions sales and project management.
• Experience with pipeline management.
• Knowledge of the marine industry is a plus.
• Experience writing proposals.
• Extraordinary written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and compellingly to a diverse audience.
• Natural leadership flair to inspire, motivate and mentor a professional team.
• Proven experience working as a Business Analyst.
• Experience working across the complete SDLC.
• Expertise working on implementation and integration projects.
• Strong change management and risk assessment experience.
• Strong expertise in functional requirement gathering.
• Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills.
• Delivery in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
• Experience using JIRA and Confluence.
• Must be available to work immediately in the Miami area, FL.
• Must be eligible to work in the US.