Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Project Manager – SaaS
$110 – $125K
Do you want to help save planet earth’s marine life? Are you passionate about managing software development and delivering world-class code?
Your opportunity to impact change is now. Join a rapidly growing software product company based in Miami Beach. This 20-year-old SaaS firm recently received a significant investment. We’re building a new level management team to scale success.
To be qualified, you must have progressive career growth experience in the Microsoft stack of technologies, from hands-on development and/or analysis to managing teams of software developers and analysts.
This role is a leadership role that will involve mentoring, documentation, estimating and monitoring active development. You will be expected to manage new applications and solutions, as well as guide your fellow team members towards success.
The Project Manager will be responsible for writing project plans for the custom applications we develop, organizing the main priorities of each project, and meeting with the stakeholders on a monthly basis to review the progress on the technical projects that impact the business. The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. You will be managing key projects as part of our customer’s strategic business plan.
- Responsible for SDLC project management including business case development, feasibility, planning, design and delivery on major projects.
- Lead and manage the project team to produce outcomes in a timely manner.
- Provide expert knowledge and advice to all stakeholders enabling innovative and future oriented problem solving and strategy formation.
- Work in close cooperation with the Business Analyst, Quality Assurance Manager, Development Manager, and customers to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Present and communicate reports of status reports outlining project progress and risks.
- Identify project risks and risk management surrounding the project outcome.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Confers with project staff to outline workplan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, customers, or others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Oversees development of new projects after approval is obtained.
- Coordinates with other company team members’ critical dates and sharing of innovations learned during development projects.
- Communicates with development team deliverable expectations and oversee the timely completion of milestones.
- Provide recommendations for requirements, scope and timeline.
- Functions as Scrum Master for the developers on the team clearing obstacles, ensuring the team is working effectively, and leading scrum ceremonies.
- Manage the delivery of new application features, including design, development, costs, and scheduling.
- Support project governance frameworks, including tracking of issues and risk management and ensures decisions are documented and tracked.
- Tracks costs versus budget
- Project Management qualifications (i.e. Prince2, PMBOK, Agile) are viewed as beneficial.
- Cruise line knowledge and experience is preferred.
- A genuine passion for working with customers to solve their business needs.
- Degree in IT, Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance or related field.
- Outstanding experience in multi-technology solutions sales and project management.
- Experience with pipeline management.
- Experience writing proposals.
- Extraordinary written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and compellingly to a diverse audience.
- Natural leadership flair to inspire, motivate and mentor a professional team.
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines.
- Familiar and comfortable with Information Technology project management methodologies.
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement.
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills.
- Proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools.
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments.
- Project management skills, strong operational abilities, and demonstrated leadership and supervisory qualifications.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant Project Management experience.
- Scrum experience.
- Experience with JIRA for project and issue management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile project management.
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Project.
- Must be available to work immediately in the Miami area, FL.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."