Apply for Job - Junior Analyst / DB Developer #3461
Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Junior Analyst / DB Developer
Miami , Florida
Job ID: 3461
Job Title: Junior Analyst / DB Developer
Job Type: Contract (3 to 6 months with option to extend)
SherlockTalent is actively looking for a Jr. Analyst / DB Developer with App Supp skills. The ideal individual is experienced and responsible for Database Development, Data Loading and Data Modification efforts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply querying expertise to capture and analyze information from the existing databases.
- Proactively monitor all business data movement processes and alert business users when action needs to be taken.
- Respond to business requests for help in resolving data related issues.
- Troubleshoot data issues and write SQL to correct data anomalies.
- Evaluates business data and recommend appropriate analytic approaches/strategies to achieve stated objectives. Performs analyses to drive business decisions and optimize expense/efforts for database enhancements and support.
- Provide statistical analysis to develop, test, and optimize databases to their full potential.
- Assists in testing efforts for database use.
- Creates regular reporting summarizing key metrics and trends to key team members and Management.
- 1+ years direct experience as a Database Developer / ETL developer in a corporate environment.
- 1+ years of Data Analysis in a financial institution.
- Proven Microsoft T-SQL skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of large, relational databases and data structures.
- Understands ETL concepts.
- Familiarity with Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services integration with SQL.
- Proficient in standard business and database software including: MS Office, MS Access, and SSMS.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to converse with all levels of staff and management.
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, and a high aptitude for problem solving.
- Able to work as a team player with Application Developers, Database administrators and operational personnel.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent MIS field is required.