Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Pre-Sales Engineer – Mobile
Pre-Sales Engineer – Mobile
Boca Raton, FL (On-Site)
$90K – 120K Salary
Leading communications software provider with over 1,200 employees worldwide, is seeking a Pre-Sales Engineer, also known as a "Solutions Consultant" who is passionate about designing solutions for clients based on the requirements they have gathered.
The Solutions Consultant must have a passion for successfully solving clients’ most demanding problems, and have the skill set to foster and support the cross-functional cooperation and coordination necessary to create sophisticated flows and integrations.
The Solution Consultant reports directly to the AVP and be responsible for the design and development of client solutions and strategies to keep on-pace with market trends and demands, while delivering client solutions in such a way as to meet, or exceed, the needs of our entire portfolio of existing clients.
- Participate in client meetings and sales calls with Client Directors and Client Service Managers
- Technology expert on all our solutions and technology portfolio
- Articulate value proposition and solutions to multiple levels within the customer organizations, including executive level
- Identify solutions to compliment our product set; new products, services, packaging of multiple products to differentiate in market offerings etc.
- Provide feedback to product development on product enhancements to support client needs
- Participate in Industry specific organizations / associations
- Develop and maintain solution’s design documentation
- Lead product demonstrations and presentations
- Present solutions and capabilities (service offerings) for clients
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently
- Support collaboration across Go to Market and other internal teams
- Support RFP / RFI process for prospects and clients
- Review, understand and validate scheduled releases to production
- Provide insights in the day-to-day operations and continuous improvement of all the Solution Consulting functions
Education and Experience:
- Strong customer presence; ability to communicate technology concepts at the executive & engineering level.
- Comfortable leading technical whiteboard sessions
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure, specifically mobile technologies such as SMS, MMS, Push, Mobile Web, RCS, and other mobile channels.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of constituencies
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
- At least 3-7 years’ experience in technology engineering pre-sales or equivalent experience including consulting or professional services
- Proven ability to facilitate the team’s efforts to turn high level product concepts and business requirements into software product requirements and design specifications
- Proven ability to work with members of the team to build a process necessary to take the company to higher levels of performance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-deliverable, time-sensitive environment with demonstrated ability to complete projects on time.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."