Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Shopify eCommerce Manager
Shopify eCommerce Manager
Fort Lauderdale, FL (On-Site)
Contract or Permanent
$65K to $75K
We would like to fill this role ASAP and would consider a Contractor until we found someone Permanant.
This is a hands-on position primarily responsible for managing our online products, categories, promotions, customers and digital marketing database to ensure all our digital catalogs and databases are accurate and complete.
Candidates must have a strong general eCommerce background, with experience of Project Managing Shopify and omni-channel commerce solutions either in an agency or corporate environment.
- Actively test site and manage contracted development agency’s implementation, optimization, and integrations of WordPress and Shopify ecommerce site
- Manage day-to-day requirements to modify and enhance ecommerce site instance
- Lead SEO initiatives, including regular reporting and recommendations and measurement utilizing third-party vendors
- Maintain, revise and enhance backend global website functionality to increase conversions and improve the customer experience, while establishing a data-driven roadmap to ensure continuous improvement across all global sites
- Identify requirements, formulate scopes of work, and manage implementation of projects to enhance customer and CMS.
- Day-to-day management of web development agency within established budget.
- Serve as point person for all site outages, issues and maintenance.
- Build and update products, bundles, flash sales, promotions, and content in Shopify
- Troubleshoot internal and external user-related problems and managing trouble tickets and communication with vendors.
- Assist in setting up predictive segmentation flows that assist in churn prevention on and offline
- Streamline customer sales and support flows
- Support corporate marketing efforts as needed, i.e. administer contests or sweepstakes
- Head up integration and development projects supporting business goals and third-party systems.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Shopify implementations
- Minimum of 5 years' hands-on experience in direct management of corporate websites, including eCommerce, use of KPIs and measuring sales data
- Must have experience with HTML, PHP, CMS implementation and improvement, SEO/ SEM, Google Analytics, testing platforms such as Dynamic Yield and Social Media Management
- Ability to demonstrate strong Project Management and organizational skills
- Proven hands-on working knowledge of Shopify with experience in backend configuration, development and testing.
- Must be able to provide examples of eCommerce Management experience.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.