Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
QA – Engineer
QA – Engineer
Boca Raton, FL (On-Site)
Full Time/Perm (No sponsorship available)
$70K to $80K
SherlockTalent is looking for a QA Engineer to join a growing team of IT Professionals on-site in Boca Raton, FL. This is a full time/perm position with a well established Mobile Technology Leader!
The QA engineer is responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions, writing reusable automated tests to quickly and efficiently expand test coverage. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Lead quality analysis efforts across multiple projects
- Design, develop, execute and maintain functional and integration test cases
- Identification of test candidates for automation, implementation, execution and maintenance
- Performance/load testing
- Write documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, code comments, etc. as necessary
- Analyzes and modifies development requirements to verify the resulting software meets established goals and functionality
- Collaborate with developers to establish software development best practices failicitating testability
- Research new development tools, libraries, methodologies and technologies
- At least seven (7) years of software testing experience including automated functional testing of web services and mobile web applications.
- SOAP/REST API services testing experience
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Rest-assured, Karate, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, related or equivalent field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with programming concepts specifically those associated object-oriented programming languages such as Java.
- Experience with Test- and Behavioral-Driven Development.
- Experience with build and productivity tools such as git, Maven, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Docker, etc. a plus.
- Knowledge of BSD/Unix based operating systems, Linux, Mac OS, etc.
- Database and SQL knowledge (a plus, not required).
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Proficient on design software, development software, the Internet, spreadsheets, and word processing.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories, concepts, and practices in the applicable area of engineering/technical specialization.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."