Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Social Media Creative Director
Job Title: Social Media Creative Director
Location: San Francisco, CA
Full Time / Permanent
Compensation: $90 – 120K + Oustanding Benefits
SherlockTalent is seeking a Senior Level Social Media Creative Director for a large PR Agency in San Francisco, CA.
- Develop high level social media brand strategy that is highly differentiated, unique to the industry, and creates impact and action with the desired target audience.
- Lead and collaborate in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment.
- Spearhead content strategy for both small and large scale projects, harnessing brand design and social media strategy.
- Develop integrated, social-driven, award-winning campaigns that ladder up to core social media strategy.
- Campaign development includes creative ideation, creating the pitch deck, and presenting to the client team of Social Media, Marketing, C-suite, and Communications executives to align and implement the campaign.
- Oversee production of content creation including graphics, GIFS, videos, environmental photography, and lifestyle photography.
- Ensure that each piece of content developed aligns with brand strategy, guidelines, and campaign goals.
- Produce fresh work that translates ideas into compelling social media and digital experiences.
- 7+ years of related experience with 5+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting
- Experience leading and creating integrated campaigns from inception to execution
- Proven experience with concept development and social media creative
- Experience presenting and communicating with C-suite leadership
- Strong understanding of social media strategy, collaboration and communication skills are a must
- Unlimited Vacation
- Annual company cruise
- 100% company-paid medical and vision coverage for employees
- Profit-sharing program
- Long-Term Incentive Plan
- Cell phone data plan reimbursement
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."