Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
PR – Director
PR Account Director
Full Time / Permanent
$75 – 85K + Outstanding Benefits
SherlockTalent is seeking a Senior Level PR Account Director to navigate customer relationships, develop their team, and bring on new growth opportunities. Must be able to develop strategies, retain clients, and execute the highest quality PR service.
- Be the lead decision maker on each account and influence / direct the team to drive results.
- Being a great mentor and manager, ultimately responsible for the happiness, career growth and performance of direct reports.
- AD's are masters of agency processes and drive agency innovation with their feedback.
- AD's take lead to create solutions when account challenges arise. If results are poor, they analyze the efforts to date and collaborate with the team to create new opportunities, pitch angles, strategies, etc. They do not sit idly by expecting others to solve the problem.
- AD's hold tier 1 relationships that they can leverage at any time for their clients and are available to jump in at any moment to handle initiatives (pitching, list building, strategy, etc.) as needed.
- AD's have a high level of understanding of agency core services / strategies / tactics and are able to speak to clients and new business prospects from a place of expertise, experience and confidence.
- No path is set in stone and there is no clear next step from the Director role that can be applied to every individual. High performing AD’s are future executives, managers of the agency and key to our constant evolution that keeps us outperforming the competition.
- High performing AD’s are the type of leaders who, with the support of the agency's Executive Team, take initiative to build the role they want versus climb a ladder.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant PR or marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Understanding of product launches, brand storytelling, and media and influencer relations strategies
- Understanding of digital/new media marketing strategies
- Expert in persuasive writing and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Unlimited Vacation
- Annual company cruise
- 100% company-paid medical and vision coverage for employees
- Profit-sharing program
- Long-Term Incentive Plan
- Cell phone data plan reimbursement
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."