Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Job Title: ETL Engineer
Location: Miami, FL
Contract: Full-Time/1 Year
Compensation: $50-65 per hour
SherlockTalent is looking for ETL Developer / Engineer to develop, implement and maintain ETL/ELT solutions. Ideal candidate must be able to move, integrate, and transform data into business insights for applications. Must be a team player and capable of understanding business requirements. Reports to Data Engineer Manager.
- Developing, maintaining and supporting automated ETL (extract, transform, and load) jobs and batch processes, to facilitate data exchange with internal clients, vendors and business partners
- Performing analysis of data sources and processes to ensure data integrity, completeness and accuracy
- Demonstrating attention and taking responsibility for timely tasks completion.
- Testing of all ETL programs and exception handling processes to eliminate/reduce technical debt
- Ensuring adherence to defined engineering standards and best practices for all developed components
- Seeking to understand the domain in which we operate
- Working with Product Owners and other Engineers to craft solutions to business problems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in ETL design & development; Informatica is a MUST
- Must have SQL experience
- Best practices of automated testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, security-first, being cloud-native, applying DevOps principles.
- Experience analyzing high volumes of data for multiple purposes in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity with database design and architecture for data warehouse is a plus
- Familiarity with Hadoop, Azure, AWS is a plus
- Understanding of QA and data quality principals as applied to an ETL architecture is a plus
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."