Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
VoIP – Developer
VoIP Systems Developer- Asterisk
Remote From Home – But must reside in the greater Miami/Fort Lauderdale, FL area (Must be able to go into Fort Lauderdale office as required)
Paid Relocation for the Right Candidate!
Leading Fort Lauderdale Health and Wellness Powerhouse is looking for a VoIP Systems Developer to join their growing team of entrepreneurial minded business professionals.
Some Things You Will Be Doing:
- Assisting in requirements gathering
- Generating requirements documentation
- Linux Server Operations, deployment and Performance Monitoring and Shell Scripting
- Create documentation outlining the design and support of voice products
- Coding the project and managing the tasks of Co-Developers as well as code review of Co-Developers
- Performing Load, Performance and Scalability Testing
- Writing documentation for and performing client training
- Constant monitoring and improvements on our VoIP Network
- Supporting existing scripts with new development and performing maintenance tasks
- Enhance and maintain existing code and participate in design reviews and code reviews with other team members
- High proficiency in Open Source Application Development, Implementation and Support of Asterisk and Open SIP's OR similar Telephony Platform is required.
- Knowledge of GIT (Version Control System) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices
- Knowledge of Web Sockets and AngularJS and NodeJS
- Understands responsive design and Bootstrap framework experience
- Proficiency operating in a pure Linux environment
- Understanding of third-party API services, both sending and retrieving data
- Ability to anticipate issues and escalate quickly is a must
- Ability to use computer and telephony knowledge to asses and/or resolve End-User, Desktop, Server, Platform, and Voice
- Knowledge of SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and its use in VOIP Services
- Knowledge of Networking with Switches, Routers, Firewalls, IPSs and Security Appliances
- Understanding of Relational Databases (Percona, MySQL, SQL Server, NO SQL, ODBC)
- Knowledge of Linux Server Operations, Deployment and Performance Monitoring and Shell Scripting
- Experience using software applications (like Visio) to build network and telecom diagrams a plus
- Programming experience with either one: Bash, PHP, Python, Go, or C is a plus
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."