Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
IBM Project Manager – Technical
IBM Project Manager – IT
Boca Raton, FL – Remote from home with occasional travel in the South Florida area
Leading Managed Service provider and IBM Partner, is looking for an IT Project Manager to join it's growing team on a Full Time/Perm basis.
This position is remote from home with occasional travel in the South Florida area. We are only considering canidates local to South Florida at this time.
Must be fully bilingual: English and Spanish (Read and Write)
- Initiate, plan, organize and execute technical projects
- Participate in customer facing meetings and facilitate technical conversations
- Coordinate scheduling of resource availability/allocations for the execution of projects
- Promote teamwork, delegate tasks, resolve conflict, manage goals/time, and evaluate performance
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop attainable, detailed project plans to track progress
- Develop/maintain project documentation
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to maximize deliverables and budget
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and clients
- At least the equivalent of an Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Three or more years project management experience in IT
- Five or more years of experience working in an IT technical field
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and multiple team members with confidence.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Understanding computer technologies (x/86, System I, AIX or Mainframe, Cloud)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Milestones/Gantt Charts
- Bilingual: English and Spanish fluently (Read and Write)
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."