Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Salesforce Developer – Lead
Lead Salesforce Developer
Boca Raton, FL – Minimum 3 days per week On-Site
Full Time/Perm – Flexible Office Hours
$130K + Guaranteed Bonus up to 15%
$5K Relocation Assistance
Lead Salesforce Developer needed in Boca Raton, FL for a Full Time/Perm position leading the development of the newly implemeneted Salesforce.com platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategically design, build, and support Salesforce processes to increase the efficiency of the organization
- Develop and maintain Visualforce pages, Apex classes and triggers, and integrations
- Develop and maintain SFDC objects, fields, validation rules, workflow rules, process flows and visual workflows
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings to address strategic business issues, including prototyping, feature prioritization, agile meetings, code review and architecture discussions
- Help lead decisions about our development and deployment environments
- Take pride of ownership in all projects that you touch; leave code better than you found it and contribute to documentation, tests, design, performance, security, etc.
- Deliver projects that are easy to deploy, update, and monitor by ensuring the tooling for this is present early in the project development cycle
- Use past experience and knowledge to lead, mentor (and learn from) your peers in the department on Salesforce best practices
- Excellent communication skills and a proven record of delivering on strategic sales systems initiatives
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Salesforce.com Developer
- Confirmed ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Hands-on experience working with Salesforce Lightning interface
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment.
- Understanding of the Salesforce sharing model, profiles, role hierarchies, connected apps, and the Salesforce.com API
- Experience with Pardot a plus
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."