Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
BI – Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Full Time/Perm (On-Site)
$80K to $90K Salary
The Reporting team is looking for a BI (Business Intelligence) Analyst to join their growing team of BI and Analytics and Reporting Professionals, on-site, in Fort Lauderdale, FL. This is a full time/perm position that pays 80K – 90K in salary plus benefits.
The BI (Business Intelligence) Analyst's primary responsibility will be to provide Data Analytics and Reporting to the various functions across the organization. This includes implementing solutions for optimizing and automating existing reporting as well as leveraging Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Power BI, MicroStrategy, Tableau, or SQL Studio to create and monitor KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) and Operational Metrics.
This role is critical to fuel data-driven culture and to help make informed business decisions.
Essential & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop reporting assets that provide consistent, reliable and automated delivery of data
- Work with end-users and developers to define data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications.
- Partner with business stakeholders to set clear business KPIs and build dashboards that provide timely and strategic insights
- Manage life cycle of new analytics from assessment, initiation, development, staging, production, and institutionalization and works independently on end to end solutions, from data investigation to visual dashboards
- Proficient with tools such as SQL Studio, Power BI, Tableau, or MicroStrategy to produce, maintain, develop, and enhance routine reports, new reports, and ad-hoc requests.
- Maintain and support existing metrics, KPIs, reports and dashboards, troubleshoot production issues and performance tuning
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and report findings and make recommendations to company leadership.
- Responsible for accessing, validating, and querying data from data repositories using available tools (including SQL, Power BI).
Education and Experience:
- Degree BS/MS
- Preferred major/area of study: Analytics or Data Driven Discipline
- Number of years of experience: 5 to 8 years
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."