Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Web Application Developer .Net/SQL
Web Application Developer- .Net/SQL
Fort Lauderdale, FL (On-Site)
$80K to $90K
We are looking for a Full-stack Web Application Developer to support, update, and write software and utilities that meet client and company requirements and maintain web servers’ stability.
The Developer may work with multiple programming languages and operating systems.
Responsibilities include designing, writing, maintaining, supporting, debugging, implementing, and improving the source code that makes up the application performance and interfaces.
The Developer may also be responsible for designing and developing new applications to automate manual tasks or writing new reports using Informer or SQL Database.
The Developer maintains internal and external applications with special focus on the self-service components used to support clients, company and department objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recognize customer needs and create new applications of features that answer those needs.
- Communicate ideas clearly to teammates and management
- Good customer service skills to answer questions and fix issues
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our users.
- Possess understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications.
- Download and apply patches and upgrades of the vendor provided applications and keep up with new releases and install new releases during the off-business hours
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update, and add new features
- Support all API integrations including Salesforce integration by reviewing Apex classes in Salesforce.
- Write queries to meet client’s datafeed requests.
- Coordinate and becomes a liaison between company and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 5 years combined equivalent work experience and education.
- Expert database design, APIs, back-end server development, open source projects, frameworks in .Net environment.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Experience using Soap API or REST API
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time"