Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Project Manager- Software Services
Project Manager- Software Services
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Full Time/Perm (On-Site)
The Project Manager- Software Services reports to the VP, PMG and is responsible for the daily management, coordination and successful completion of projects to meet time and cost objectives.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience implementing software products in house, not externally at client sites. The ideal candidate will also be PMP certified with experience in an Agile Environment.
- Manages in house software implementation projects
- Implements project plans to meet objectives using waterfall, agile, or mixed methodologies.
- Coordinates and integrates project activities.
- Participates in quality assurance, compliance and in-service and continuing education activities as requested by Company.
- Manages, leads, or administers project resources.
- Monitors project activities and resources to mitigate risk.
- Makes improvements, solves problems, or takes corrective action when problems arise.
- Provides constant communication and clear reporting on project status to all stakeholders.
- Participates in project ceremonies.
- Enforces that project life cycle artifacts are developed and stored appropriately.
- Collaborates with coworkers, management, staff and clients to coordinate projects
Skills and Abilities:
- Open to change and new information; adapts behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; effectively deals with ambiguity.
- Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
- Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
- Organizes work, sets priorities, and determines resource requirements; determines short- or long-term goals and strategies to achieve them; coordinates with other organizations or parts of the organization to accomplish goals; monitors progress and evaluates outcomes.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, or tools for developing, scheduling, coordinating, and managing projects and resources.
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile project management principles
- Knowledge and/or strong understanding of company’s core business lines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, Visio, Jira
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university and/or 5+ years experience with business operations or systems development.
- PMP Certification
- Certified Scrum Master or 2+ years experience in an Agile environment
- Project Management experience in a HealthCare Insurances Enrollment and Member Services environment, especially government program insurances
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."