Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Senior Security Engineer
Job Title: Senior Security Engineer
Location: Coral Gables, FL (On-Site)
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: $100K – $130K
We are looking for a mid to senior-level Security Engineer to help define system requirements, document protocols and maintain and implement security systems to enhance company posture on security. The ideal candidate will be certified in CISSP, GIAC certifications have a strong Information Security background with solid Information Security Technical configuration experience and implementation and knowledge of IT Governance, IT Risk, DR experience.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Maintain security systems (e.g. end point, SIEM, threat intelligence, vulnerability management) and implement new solutions as they are acquired by the company
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Security Engineer preferably in an environment with strong compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Professional certifications in computer technology, security, risk management or business continuity, preferably CISSP, CEH, GIAC certifications
- Experience with Tenable vulnerability management system, Logrhythym SIEM, Cylance endpoint protection, Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Strong analytical and Business communication skills.
- Strong network technical skills.
- Security reviews, server management, network engineering, be able to function within a team concept.
- Knowledge of and competency with vulnerability management, Password management and Privilege escalation tools.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."