Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Developer – Evangelist
New York, New York
Full Time/Perm On-SIte
$160K to $175K +
The Developer Evangelist will be the face of company to the Developer community and will spearhead community engagement, growth through evangelism, and platform adoption.
Target markets include Marketing and Engineering functions for some of the largest apps in the world and the platform processes nearly one-third of the world’s smartphone traffic.
- Be the Developer voice in relevant forums on topics of importance to the developer community
- Engage the developer community in authentic and fun ways
- Build and leverage strong champions throughout the developer community
- Be the lead contributor and "editor in chief" to technical sections of the company’s blog/thought leadership – highlighting technical achievements and innovations of the company and its customers that developers can leverage
- Be the voice of the developer for the product and marketing teams
- Represent our client at events and at key moments in sales cycle
- Further the understanding with the technical teams at key customers, creating advocates and champions
- Passion and curiosity for technology and mobile coupled with technical depth
- Deep understanding of the Developer eco-system and various developer forums
- 3+ years of development experience as a developer
- 2+ years driving broad Developer Evangelism efforts; specific knowledge of mobile, platform or competing technologies
- Unparalleled communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of the competitive products and how to differentiate product from its competitors
- Have a flexible travel schedule
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."