Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Senior Cloud Data Engineer
Job Title: Cloud Engineer
Location: Miami, FL
Salary: $115K -$125K
The mission of this job is to design, develop, implement and maintain On-premise and Cloud Data solutions to move, integrate, and transform data into business insights for internal and client-facing applications.
You will be a critical part of the data supply chain, ensuring that business partners can access and manipulate data for routine and ad hoc analysis to drive business outcomes using Advanced Analytics. In this role, you will work collaboratively with others to collect, store, transform, and analyze large varieties of data sets. The ideal candidate has an intuition for building and optimizing data systems based on business requirements.
- Developing, maintaining and supporting automated Big Data jobs to facilitate data exchange with internal clients, vendors and business partners
- Performing analysis of data sources and processes to ensure data integrity, completeness and accuracy
- Demonstrating attention and taking responsibility for timely tasks completion.
- Testing of all Big Data programs and exception handling processes to eliminate/reduce technical debt
- Ensuring adherence to defined engineering standards and best practices for all developed components
- Seeking to understand the domain in which we operate
- Working with Product Owners and other Engineers to craft solutions to business problems
- Applying your engineering craft directly in partnership with others cross-functional teams
- Supporting team members solve a Production incident while it is ongoing
- Organizing and/or participating on internal meetups where experiences are shared
- Running an innovation meeting to generate new ideas/approaches to design/redesign products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Demonstrated mastery of Big Data pipelines design & development for at least five years on-prem and in the cloud
- Must have expertise in SQL, T-SQL
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure computing Platforms or alternative cloud systems
- Design/implement flexible platforms on the MS Azure cloud
- Migrate data from legacy systems/on-prem to the MS Azure cloud
- Assist in automating data processes to the MS Azure cloud
- Design and build modern Data Pipeline using Spark, Python, and Airflow in a Hadoop environment for a least five years
- Understanding of quality assurance and data quality principals as applied to architecture is a plus
- Experience with Hadoop, Azure: Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL DW, and Azure SQL, Azure App Service is required
- Knowledge of Dev-Ops processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Scala a Plus
- Experience working with APIs will be a plus
- Champions of the engineering best practices we value such as automated testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, security-first, being cloud-native, applying DevOps principles, and sharing in the responsibility for all things our team builds
- Experience analyzing high volumes of data for multiple purposes in a dynamic environment
- Supportive of core values: Humble professionalism, franchisee focus, and having a "make it happen" attitude
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Currently, we are unable to sponsor.