Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
AI Automation Engineer
Job Title: AI Automation Engineer
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Contract 3-6 Months + possible extensions
SherlockTalent is looking for an Automation Engineer with development/scripting experience. Ideal candidate will be responsible for translating requirements into automated solutions and will be working together with the business analysts and development team automating web application platforms.
- Designs, codes, records, tests, debugs and documents automated bots.
- Develops customized programming solutions to read various input sources. (SQL, File, etc.)
- Employs suitable development methodologies using the proper tools and technologies
- Collaborates on regular basis with the Business Analyst
- Involved in the ticket management and resolution processes using Service Now or Jira
- Follows and participates in the defined Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Sarbanes Oxley (Sox) compliance
- Outlines metrics and monitors Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for systems being automated
- Automates daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with API’s and/or Cloud Services
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver or related automated tools.
- Ability to deliver innovative results quickly
- Experience in one or more software development technologies, such as: Java/Groovy/Python
- Experience in Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (UiPath, AutomationAnywhere, BluePrism, etc.)
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."