Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Network Engineering – Director
Director of Network Engineering- Affiliate Marketing Experience Required
Full Time/Perm (On-Site in Miami, FL)
$120K to $160K
Join a Global Marketing Powerhouse full-time in Miami, FL! We are in growth mode and offer excellent benefits in a casual and flexible work environment. If you want to learn and grow professionally, this is the place for you!
We are looking for someone with at least 10 years of experience as a Director of Engineering with deep experience in Networking, Systems and Security.
Affiliate Marketing Experience is Required. Candidate must have a good understanding of that specific industry infrastructure.
Skills and Requirements:
- Expert experience in Enterprise Security Management / Network Security Management / Cyber Security
- 10+ years experience in a technical role within Engineering, Networking, Systems, and/or Technical Operations
- 10+ years experience with high load, outward facing websites, services and related infrastructure
- 10+ years of experience in a Leadership role building and managing high performing engineering teams
- 10+ years’ experience with security systems and security products
- Expert level knowledge of VMWare virtualization
- Affiliate Marketing Experience
- Experience in next gen firewall & advanced network security, anti-malware software, endpoint protection, firewalls, routers and load balancers, performance tuning, network tracing, and troubleshooting utilizing tools, dashboards, and tracing to solve performance issues/network bottlenecks, vulnerability / patch management processes and solutions
- Thorough understanding of operational support processes, excellent business acumen and ability to direct team in dissecting and diagnosing complex problems
- Strong knowledge of networks and networking technologies, Windows OS, Relational SQL databases, and cloud/hybrid-cloud environments
- DevOps management and automation experience
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring and coaching for all technical services staff
- Drive the creation and maintenance of best practice standards and comprehensive documentation for technical services
- Drive infrastructure automation, continuous improvements through reporting and metrics
- Manage and maintain supplier, vendor, and service provider contracts and relationships
- Own and maintain the technical roadmap for networking, cloud services and related infrastructure
- Provide architectural oversight and support for datacenter and Azure cloud computing environments
- Develop policies and SOP contributing to efficient operations; provide training to IT staff and general staff on security best practices
- Ability to use unconventional approaches to solve problems when standard approaches are not effective
- Know and apply Agile Project Management techniques, system design principles and architectural discipline.
- Manage operational assignments and cyclical operational responsibilities for systems, networking, and security function
- Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, and IT Help Desk will be managed by this role and be hands on if called for
- Ability to travel to different office locations (when required)
- Liaise with Senior Management, Account Managers, US and off-shore Software Development teams to ensure infrastructure design operational objectives meet performance, security, and business requirements
- Work closely with Human Resources Director to expand the team, including sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates, participating in conferences/events, and onboarding new employees
- Must be willing to work evenings, overnights, weekends, holidays if necessary, on call 24 x 7
BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."