Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
130K – 180K
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Create necessary documentation and guiding materials on privacy strategy and governance model.
- Work to integrate and maintain NIST RMF (Risk Management Framework).
- Develop and conduct regular privacy & security impact assessments of operational processes, identifying, and mitigating risks across the company through effective tools, training and guidance.
- Collaborate with multiple teams including HR, Legal, SAP, I.T., Marketing, Web Team, Accounting and other internal stakeholders for enterprise wide coverage of the privacy & security function.
- Assist business units to develop corrective action plans for identified compliance issues.
- Conduct and maintain EU-US Privacy Shield and Swiss-US Privacy Shield registrations.
- Follow evolving privacy regulations and laws globally and ensure the business is aware and prepared.
- Follow evolving security threats and laws globally and ensure the business is aware and prepared.
- Knowledge of Privacy Shield, European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), e-Privacy Directive, Canada Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), the British Columbia and Alberta Personal Information Protection Act(s), and the Ontario Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector.
- Experience conducting and creating Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Experience conducting and creating Security Impact Assessments.
- Knowledge of the data lifecycle and impact to privacy & security controls.
- Knowledge of cookie consents and digital marketing privacy considerations.
- 3 years minimum experience in a Risk Management or Privacy Analyst Role.
- CIPP/US, CIPP/E or CIPT certification.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."