Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Senior Cyber Security – Engineer
Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Weston, FL (On-Site)
$180K to $200K
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Harden, secure, and administer organization’s security infrastructure.
- Perform implementations and configuration of network security devices including Next Generation Firewalls.
- Knowledgeable in Office365/AD Hardening and Active Directory Group Policies.
- Administer security policies to control access to systems.
- Responsible for the daily operations and overall integration of security within the company’s network.
- Maintain and perform administration duties with perimeter security systems.
- Recognize and act upon subtle problems with system design or performance and take the necessary and appropriate steps to improve the condition.
- Partner with IT and other business functions to ensure vulnerabilities are tracked and vulnerable systems are patched in a timely manner.
- If a breach has occurred, the Security Engineer leads incident response activities to minimize the impact. Afterwards, they lead a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage. They prepare reports of their findings to be reported to management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of both network and application layer firewall technologies.
- Prior hands-on professional experience with Enterprise Class firewalls.
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience to manage complex firewall policies in an enterprise environment
- Experience with VPN tunneling and administration.
- Understanding of enterprise level network operations including but not limited to route, switch, segmentation and filtering technologies in traditional and virtualized environments
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and organizational skills
- Strong familiarity with Linux operating systems preferably Ubuntu or RedHat
- 5 years minimum experience in an Information Security role.
- 3 years minimum experience as a Security Engineer.
- Security certification preferred such as Security+, CEH, PenTest+ CISSP.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."