Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Reports to Director of Engineering
$90k – $110k
Healthcare Technology company in Fort Lauderdale, FL is looking for technology professionals to deliver contemporary web applications to an industry mired in late 90"s tech. Looking for trailblazers attracted to green-field opportunities, who can self-direct with minimal oversight and thrive when there's a personal stake in the outcome of their work.
This position is responsible for serving as the technical lead for day to day software development activities in coordination with Software Engineers, as well as coordinating both strategic and tactical technical changes with the Product Manager and Client Services. This is a “hands on” role meaning responsibilities also include daily execution (delivering features and resolving issues).
- Proven track record of getting stuff done
- Excellent telecommunication skills, self-motivating, self-directing
- Experience with React.js
- Experience in system, network, or database administration
- Background in healthcare, particularly Medicare/Medicaid compliance
- Background in freelance or startups. Recovering entrepreneurs should definitely apply!
- Fluency in more than one server-side language (Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, ASP.Net, .Js, .Jsp, etc.)
- Active profiles on Stack Overflow and/or GitHub, personal blogs, and the like
- Open source code or example projects that you're proud of
- Any other evidence of your passion for building great software
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."