Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Software Security Analyst
Software Security Analyst
Boca Raton, FL
Full Time/Perm (On-Site)
100K – 120K
Leading IT company in Boca Raton, FL is seeking a Software Security Analyst to help their businesses perform procedural and technical information security tasks.
This position is highly technical and involves working with the various technical groups and critical infrastructure to build effective analysis capabilities to better protect our organization from cyber-attacks and threats.
The Software Security Analyst provides proactive risk control and treatment surrounding the organization’s most public-facing business services.
The role focuses on examining the organization’s software applications from an adversarial perspective to qualify risk exposure and corrective action.
- Exercising strong ethical judgement with respect to the sensitivity of regulated information assets and organizational interests.
- Exercising strong problem solving and creative thinking to technical challenges.
- Expressing a passion for applying industry conventions relating to secure software development practices and methods such as software code reviews.
- Examining software technical specifications and conceptual designs to determine and recommend qualified risk requirements.
- Exercising industry best practice methodologies toward determining software flaws; and reporting clear analysis of testing results and appropriate countermeasures.
- Enhance the practice surrounding software testing to ensure regular security-focused assessments are performed.
- Work to continually improve the tools, processes, and systems utilized within the organization.
- Assist with internal audit initiatives for IT processes and systems to evaluate the adequacy and appropriateness of IT controls.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent.
- Candidate should have relevant work experience in software development and security analysis.
- Appreciable knowledge of techniques and standards surrounding secure coding practices, threat intelligence, and countermeasures.
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Web Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Strong interest in various aspects of security research and development.
- Strong understanding of security vulnerabilities and the impact that they can have on information systems and response methodologies.
- Excellent oral and writing skills, project management, strong people skills, and a results-oriented attitude.
- Analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with other team members with variety of skills.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
***No 3rd party vendors Please***