Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Business Analyst- SaaS Product
Business Analyst- SaaS Product
Coral Springs, FL (On-Site)
100K – 120K (Paid Relocation)
We are looking for an experienced Mid-Level to Senior Business Analyst to support the definition, documentation, and delivery from start to finish for several SaaS products. This essential role documents business and functional requirements for several web-based products, creates user stories for development team, and facilities communication between developers and non-technical stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have some Management or Lead experience as this position will be managing a few offshore BA's and UI/UX designers.
Candidate will work closely with the development team, UI/UX team, management, and customers. Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Will be the vital link between the development capacity and business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of the software product’s features.
- Works with internal stakeholders such as Product Management, Customer Success, and Sales, as well as customers, to clearly define, document, and research product development opportunities based on their feedback received from customers and prospects.
- Assists with diagnosis/troubleshooting of reported problems pertaining to software developed by the team.
- Determines how to best implement changes, customization, and new features without adversely affecting other requirements previously developed or in the pipeline. This may include working with Development Team, Product Managers, QA Team and / or other Business Analysts.
- Creates business requirements documentation and functional requirement documentation with enough detail to enable application developers to complete their development sprints.
- Perform competitor analysis, interview and survey customers, and obtain product feedback from sales/marketing department to assist with researching potential opportunities for new products and to support the existing product roadmap.
- Ensures that the final documentation effectively conveys the information the developers need to successfully complete their development tasks.
- Create user acceptance test cases and validates developed software solution to ensure that the completed product matches with the business requirements and operates correctly.
- Report and follow through on common sources of technical issues or questions related to the product and make formal and informal recommendations to resolve.
- A successful candidate will acquire subject matter expertise enough to assist questions from developers, customers, pre-sales, and management.
- Answer questions from developers related to the functional requirements and execution of said requirements. Provide development team guidance on each feature, function, and requirement. Conduct online meetings with developers to enhance their understanding of easy story before their development sprint starts.
- Document requirements needed to start the prototyping process in order for the UI/UX team to create wireframes and high-fidelity mockups.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2+ years working with SaaS products.
- Vigilant problem solver with strong business acumen.
- Intensely analytical, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including technical writing) since this position requires extensive communication between technical and non-technical audiences.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications, wireframing/prototyping applications, and familiar with operation of iOS/Android mobile operating systems.
- Must be self-directed and highly motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Experience working on a team that follows a software development lifecycle and develops using Scrum methodology.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."