Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Product Manager- MAPD/PDP
Fort Lauderdale , FloridaApply Now
Product Manager- MAPD/PDP Required
Fort Lauderdale, FL
100K – 120K
Award winning Software Company in the Healthcare payor/provider space is looking for a few Product Managers to join their team on-site in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Be the SME for company Product and Service offerings
- Be Operational owner in collaboration with Development for Product Road Maps
- Be responsible for evaluating, eliciting, producing and translating client requirements in order to design the ideal business solution for clients
- Partner closely with Sales, Operations, and Implementation teams in the capture phase to ensure that the solution proposed is achievable and cost-effective
- Work to develop, configure and communicate the solution with the teams to execute the solution.
- Be part of the new business capture team to elicit, synthesize and translate client requirements into solutions.
- Participate in requirements gathering and solution design for new opportunities in partnership with the Implementation team.
- Work with Implementation teams to translate requirements into strategic and tactical plans for customers.
- Represent company/technology capabilities, processes and experiences effectively, accurately and persuasively at oral presentations, partnering/teaming discussions and other meetings.
- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with leadership to create standard customer solutions and methodologies.
- Collaborate with Customer Service teams to understand current experiences and the efficiency of the solutions provided to existing clients.
- Partner with Sales team to provide them with the knowledge about products, services, methods, solutions and experience to ensure that they represent company capabilities effectively.
- Expert in Medicare Part C and/or Part D (MAPD/PDP)
- Strong/Senior level Product Manager experience
- BA or BS Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Business
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time"