Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Chief Technology Architect
Fast moving, early stage company seeks senior software engineer to lead production of first-of-kind, cloud based, multi-tenant, consumer facing modular platform with essentially limitless potential to scale and drive value. This is a strategic but hands-on leadership position in a fast-paced environment of purpose led innovation.
The Chief Technology Architect will assemble and supervise developers, product managers, business analysts, mathematicians, and others and coordinate with business development and administration. This role will be in Aventura, Florida and report directly to the CEO. This is a rare opportunity to leave a professional mark while helping to drive value and convenience in a new, rational way through the surgical ecosystem and solve some of the most pressing problems we face.
A successful candidate will be an experienced engineer and architect who understands product development strategy, has excellent interpersonal and management capabilities, and have a knack for solving problems and anticipating needs. Must have impeccable, authoritative technical skills.
· Establish and execute technical vision, strategies, and plans for growth and expansion.
· Serve as architect and technical leader to help define, evangelize and achieve the overall technical vision.
· Implement and utilize predictive modeling and analytics to “tell a story” with our data.
· Oversee all product development and engineering resources.
· Be a coach, act as lead software engineer – 50%+ time spent developing.
· Communicate with employees and stakeholders to ensure company technologies are used appropriately.
· Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role.
· Well versed in current technological trends to build strategy.
· Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations.
· Oversee the planning, scoping, estimating and prioritization of complex projects.
· 10+ years proven experience as a hands-on management role with a software engineering background.
· Passionate about development and eager to expand your knowledge within a fast-paced environment.
· Innovator who thrives on tough technical challenges and finds ways to apply technology to solve problems.
· Exhibit proven team leadership and organizational skills.
· Experience building software in the cloud
· Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
· Possess strong writing and presentation skills.
· Experience as a teacher/mentor for software engineers to ensure that the team can flourish.
· BA or BS in computer science or related field
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time"